We basically proceed in the same way for all projects. This has several advantages for you:
1. The procedure is easy to communicate.
2. You have the greatest possible flexibility, as you can decide how to proceed after each step.
3. Depending on the findings from the process itself, the further procedure can be adapted or even changed in order to increase the impact of the overall process depending on the situation.
Whether collaboration check, culture analysis or personal interviews, the analysis alone offers a high added value, as processes that hinder collaboration are made aware.
The result for you: an analysis of the situation as orientation for you with recommendations for measures.
In line with the lean principle, we work with you to achieve quick successes. This creates trust in the process and shows those involved that
changes for the better are possible. In one case this can be mediation, in another a quick adjustment of obstructive structures or a team event that connects
The result for you: relaxation of the situation and initial improvements.
Most of the time, when collaboration is inadequate, there is a lack of knowledge about how things could be done better. This has two aspects:
1. People behave according to the given structures. Often companies cannot imagine other structures, but expect employees to behave differently. A good example is the demand for "agile mindset" in traditionally hierarchical structures. We establish the link between structure and behaviour and show more useful structures.
2. Specialists usually have little knowledge about collaboration techniques and methods. If there are dysfunctionalities in the collaboration, simple knowledge can often help. Workshops, e.g. on moderation, decision-making techniques, feedback and error culture, as well as conflict dynamics, can sustainably inspire collaboration.
The result for you: employees who are empowered to collaborate.
In order to establish sustainable conflict resistance in the team and the company, this phase must not be forgotten. It is the only way to independently overcome
collaborative dysfunctionalities in the future. We accompany this integration process on-the-job with targeted coaching.
The result for you: teams that can take their collaboration into their own hands in the long term.
In order for our support to become part of the DNA of the team or organisation, independent of the individual, there needs to be a final phase
in which the knowledge gained is consolidated and retained.
In this way, it can also be accessed when people change.
The result for you: competences are in the organisation and not in the heads of individuals.
Depending on the environment, phases 3-5 can also flow into each other as an iterative process.
Nevertheless, we attach importance to ensuring that all phases are implemented in a way that is appropriate to the situation.